jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

waiting for the rain...



chica bajo la lluvia mojandose
source


It’s raining today…i know i often speak about weather over here…but if you really knew me..  you would know that i´m really weather person…the weather was the reason of a big decisions in my life, it is the reason of my mood every day! I’m a bit obsessed about the subject, I can easily say that I mention the weather topic every day a few times at least : it is so hot today…I think is gonna rain…you will see is not gonna rain…I feel like  breeze is coming…today the temp is so high, is too hot even to go to the beach…it is so cloudy I don’t like it…etc. After four months with no rain over here we are really happy today! I just got so relaxed, so fresh…so comfortable! Even I made myself a black tea (I drink a black tea every day in the winter time, summer is for green one). And even that I know that tomorrow it will be again almost 30 degree, sun and summer time…today I have a real autumn evening…I miss only a hot apple cake and a blanket ;)


Lluvia, ¡por fin! Tras no-se-cuantos-meses de calor, calor, calor y calor han caído tres gotas y media. Bueno.. entre rato y rato quizás 20 minutos. ¡Que ya es algo! Lo suficiente para que baje la tensión y mi cabeza se relaje un poco. Es muy importante el tiempo para mí, estoy continuamente hablando de él, de cómo me sienta y de cómo odio el calor que ha hecho la semana pasada (¡de hecho si leéis un poco podéis haceros una idea!). Más o menos soy continuamente… creo que mañana lloverá, la tensión es muy alta, creo que no, creo que ya viene el frío… Pero hoy… por fín.. me relajé. Se fue la tensión y me quedé en blanco. Me hice un té negro (¡como en invierno!) y fui feliz… pero mañana dicen que subirá… pero seguro que será mentira. Mañana hará frío, ¡vendrá el otoño y me pondré una manta!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario